Monday, December 24, 2007

Wow

For weeks, John has been referring to a "Big Present" he got for me and wouldn't even give hints because he said that ANY hints would give it away.

We gave in this morning and opened our presents for each on Christmas Eve. Of course, the Big Present was saved for last.

John gave me 2 tickets to the

CELINE DION CONCERT IN ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is absolutely the last thing I ever expected! Every now and then, I've said that "if we are ever in Las Vegas, I am totally going to Celine's show." Like we'll go to Las Vegas for vacation or something.

I didn't know this, but apparently Celine is going on tour for the first time in years, since she settled in Las Vegas. John heard on the radio that tickets for the Atlanta concert were going on sale, and he bought them. He also gave me the new Celine CD, Taking Chances, so I can get caught up on the new songs.

The concert is January 17, 2009, so I have lots of time to figure out what I want to wear!!

No comments: