Monday, November 12, 2007

I am not alone!

There are so many other people out there who make lists - by hand - that someone started a blog about it (apparently a long time ago) and now it's a book.

I have already written a few times about how I am a compulsive list-maker (on paper), but this is fabulous news!

Speaking of which, today's to-do list (which I call "TTD" for Things To Do):

--Plan the menu for the week
--Buy menu items at Wal-Mart
--Clean the master bathroom
--Fold clothes
--And, GET SOME WORK DONE: like,
  • Return phone calls
  • Update work website
  • Upload more archives to new work website
  • Start processing the next batch of subscriptions
Sigh. I love lists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are ambitious! Here's my list for today:

Go home
eat
help kids with homework
sleep

:)

(Actually, I empty and load the dishwasher too.)

Jane Eyre said...

What ACTUALLY got done:

Folded clothes
Planned menu
Bought food at Wal-Mart

Yes, I'm TOO ambitious!!